In May 2020, The Zonta Club of Traverse City was honored to award three local charities with service grants. The grant recipients were:
- Child and Family Services of NW MI
- Zonta Cares for Caring Women
- Traverse Bay Children’s Advocacy Center
- Safe Team-Child Sexual Abuse Prevention training for Coaches and Athletes
- Habitat for Humanity Grand Traverse Region
- Building Homes and Hope Project 2020
The Zonta Club of Traverse City also contributed to the Grand Traverse Regional Community Foundation Covid-19 Relief Fund. We are proud to be able to support these worthwhile organizations through the fund-raising efforts of our members.
Information regarding 2021 service grant opportunities will be posted in February, 2021.